Sleeping at the memory foam that leads you to have a comfortable sleep without interruption is a mere dream. Most mattress brands declare that their mattress is out of the world and provide 100% comfort during your sleep. However, most of the brands falsely claim their low-quality mattresses.
On the other side, some brands claim rightly about their product and they meat what they claim. Zinus Memory foam is one of those mattresses that say what truth is.
It is a mattress trademark that retails its goods directly to consumers and through a broad variety of online and brick-and-mortar merchandise.
In this article, we will discuss Zinus Memory Foam Mattress, also called the Green Tea Mattress. We will evaluate all its specifications, pros, and cons to let you know how it is best for your well-being. Therefore, stay with us.
Who This Mattress is Perfect For
- This mattress is perfect for those who love to sleep at their side.
- It is best for all who are looking for a mattress in their budget.
- Zinus has pressure-relieving memory foam. It is ideal for backbone issues.
- The mattress has the scent of charcoal, green tea extract, and castor seed oil that keep it scenting clean and lovely.
- Not many substances can consume motion. However, The Zinus foam has 2.5 inches on the top to keep you sleeping tranquillity even if someone shares the mattress with a nomadic companion.
- It is also best for consumers who like to have options. Zinus gives four options, eight, ten, or twelve inches mattress. Every mattress has a distinct substantiality, so there is an abundance of alternatives for every sleeper. The twelve inches is ideal for those who sleep at their sides; nevertheless, sleepers who want more comfort could check eight or ten designs.
All About the Zinus Mattress
Zinus is one of the most affordable beds in a carton mattress brand, offering customers a broad assortment of budget-friendly memory foam and foam composite alternatives. The firm of Ziuns came into being in 1979 and extended to the United States of America in 1984.
Zinus is an Asian company with U.S. Businesses and retail in California. It also incorporates other mattress trademarks, such as Slumber 1, Sleep Revolution, and Night Therapy.
Zinus Mattresses are constructed in China, with three shipping departments in America and 1 in Canada. Other than their shipping facilities, they provide online services. Their web page is simple to operate, and their color design, expression, peculiarities, and USPs are all on display on their website with thorough detail.
The Zinus Memory Foam mattress is to discern how it accumulates up compared to other driving all-foam mattresses. The Zinus Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress is allowed in four thickness levels eight, ten, twelve, and fourteen inches. The thicker you prefer, the more plush the mattress.
- Mattress Type: Memory Foam
- Firmness: Medium firm
- Mattress Height: 12 inches
- Warranty: Risk-free, 100-night trial, free shipping & setup, 10-Year warranty.
Zinus mattresses give competitively priced mattresses with a diversity of contemporary elements. It also offers different kinds of mattresses, including spring, hybrid, and gel foam mattresses with the same quality. The brand carries its name due to the quality products.
Mattress Construction and Composition
The Zinus Memory Mattress is available in 6, 8, 10, or 12 inches. The 6-inch design has a 1-inch support layer of memory foam imbued with green tea infusion, accompanied by a 5-inch comfort focus of polyfoam. This mattress is a little compact that is ideal for kids. This model does not have a transitional layer like the other model of the same brand.
The 8-inch design includes a 2-inch support layer of green tea extracts imbued memory foam and a two-inch transitional layer of solid polyfoam. This layer provides extra reinforcement to the mattress and restricts you from sinking in the mattress.
The 10-inch model is built with 2.5 inches of green tea essence imbued memory mattress. The thickness in the comfort layer provides a plusher feel. It will make this memory foam feel noticeably more pliant than the six or eight-inch designs.
Feel and Firmness
The Zinus memory foam provides a different feel and firmness according to the position you sleep on the mattress. If you sleep on your back, the hips do not sink notably down into the memory foam. Nevertheless, we will assume that bigger back sleepers should get eight or ten models, using the transition layer to hold their hips more.
The 6-inch design has the most substantial feel. The comfort layer will not adhere as firmly, but since the mattress has such a low profile, it does not seem particularly supportive, either. The eight-inch design is also medium soft, but continued comfort foam provides a bit more support.
Durability and Edge Support
Edge support is not a significant strength of any of these memory mattresses, but the 6-inch model feels firmer around the edge than the denser designs. You will still notice unusual sinkage when going in and out of bed, and you may not observe safe sleeping near the ends if you weigh more than 130 pounds. However, the high-density foam core gives conventional support to the mattress.
It is worth noting that Zinus memory foam has that traditional memory foam feeling. However, it feels a little firm at first; the mattress gently reacts to body mass and provides the sleeper to sink into the memory foam. There is no genuine bounce. Therefore, it is a little problematic to run around on the memory foam.
The Zinus Green Tea memory mattress functions remarkably strong when it occurs to restricting motion shift. You will not have any problems if your companion gets up amid bedtime. It isolates the place and does not let the other person know about the movement of the companion.
If we talk about its response, that first panel is conventional memory foam, so it needs a second to reacquire its previous state after losing force. After six months, we would prescribe you to rotate the Zinus mattress to limit sinkage and support to prolong the mattress life.
The eight, ten, and twelve-inch Zinus memory foam mattress models relax a bit hotter. Their support layers adhere more firmly to your body. It occurs in more energy consumption and more limited airflow on the cover. If you manage to rest at a warm temperature, we prescribe a Zinus Memory Foam model.
The Zinus mattress does not create the noise and retains the motion transfer detached. It is the perfect memory foam for people who immediately get disrupted from sleeping due to their partner’s movement.
Pros and Cons of the ZinusMattress
Like with every one of the best mattresses, as contrasted with similar product choices, there will be benefits as well as drawbacks. The Zinus Mattress are no different than the rest of them, regardless of material construction, price point, and more.
If we failed to review this mattress option from every perspective, we would have been neglectful in our unbiased purpose here at Mattress Reviewer. The following are a few of the discovered pros and cons associated with the Zinus Mattress.
- The cost value for the Zinus is considerably economical than comparable memory foam mattresses. The inexpensive expenses are available for products varying in measurement from a double bed mattress to a King mattress.
- The Zinus memory foam is ideal for a side sleeper who needs plenty of pressure relief.
- The Zinus mattress is a soft mattress many customers explain it is more firm than dull, which is perfect for those who like to sleep on their abdomen and back. The memory foam still gives an abundance of pillows to conform to all inactive sites, and it assists in reducing stress on your lower parts.
- After unboxing several memory foam mattresses, the synthetic odor can stay in your house for weeks. The green tea infusion removes odors from the foam and retains your foam scenting new, even after extensive usage.
- After you lie into memory foam, the Zinus does not have several bouncebacks. If you require a bouncy mattress, you should go after a hybrid mattress.
- It is not ideal for those who sleep on their stomach. The sleeper will not get the support in the hips for better spinal alignment.
- The Zinus Memory foam is not suitable for the heavier people as they need support.
- It does not have good edge support that could lead the sleep to fall from the bed.
- If you are looking for durability, it may disappoint you. The Zinus Memory Foams are not such durable and long-lasting.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Zinus Mattress
We would be remiss if we failed to answer some of the most commonly-asked questions about this mattress in our Zinus Mattress Reviews. For this reason, below are a few answers in our FAQ.
Wrapping Up Our Zinus Mattress Reviews
The Zinus memory foam mattress is a mattress that is imperceptibly on the more substantial side. If napping with a companion, you will hardly feel any change as the motion retreat is comfortable, and the four panels of foam give the support and assurance that you perilously require in a mattress.
The customer who wants comfortable memory foam should go for the Zinus Memory foam. It has the remarkable scent of green tea extract that makes you feel fresh while resting. It is an ideal brand for side sleep due to the plenty of pressure relief. The Zinus memory foam is available in different sizes according to your comfort zone.
Other Mattress Options From Zinus
- Cooling Copper Adaptive Hybrid Mattress
- Euro Top Memory Foam Spring Hybrid Mattress
- Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Pressure Relief Cloud Memory Foam Mattress
Additional Memory Foam Mattresses
While the Zinus Mattress is a great choice for the best mattress, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you spend close to 1/3rd of your life prone on this product. As such, below are a few alternative options.
Interested in getting more information about mattresses, sleep tips, and recommendations for the best possible mattress option? If so, you may be interested in the Mattress Reviewer mailing list. We won’t spam you, and we don’t sell your data. That’s a promise.