Comfort is the most significant thing a person needs when he comes back from a hectic job. If he does not get the right place to lie down for a while, the whole mood gets upset over it. Mattresses are famous around the world when it comes to the comfort zone. They provide the person a moment of relief and make him/her relaxed. It supports the back and relaxes our muscles.
However, the question is the mattress you are using right now is worth buying? Many brands claim that they produce the best mattress in the world. They emboss that their mattress provides comfort and gives an elegant look to your room.
In this article, we will be talking about one of the most famous brands Purple that is famous throughout the world. It is an online brand that produces the best mattress, and comfort is their priority. In 2015, the company started creating the Purple Mattress. However, the founder brothers Tony and Terry Pearce invented Hyper-Elastic Polymer. Today most of the companies in the USA use this material to make the best mattresses. Purple Mattresses are considered the best trademark when it comes to the comfort zone of their customer. In these Purple Mattress reviews, we will review all its specifications, pros, and cons to let you know how it is best for your well-being. Therefore, stay with us.
Who This Mattress is Perfect For
- This mattress is perfect for all people.
- It gives a unique feel.
- It is ideal for all kinds of sleeping postures. It involves sleeping on the stomach, side back, or straight.
- From kids to old everyone can use it without any trouble.
- The mattress is best for those people who have some backbone or vertebrate problems.
- The purple mattress is ideal for those people who are struggling to get a straight posture.
- The delicate, cushioning Layer cradles spots like the hip bone and arms while still holding the body.
All About the Purple Mattress
The Purple brand created a signature for itself with its exclusive Purple Cover support sheet. This panel utilizes hyper-elastic polymer corporeality built into a layered design. The flanks of this layer can deflate and spring back to bring the change in force.
Purple offers three mainspring designs:
- The Purple Mattress
- The Purple Hybrid Mattress
- The Purple Hybrid Premier Mattress
The Purple mattress uses a hybrid form that joins the Purple Grid support layer with a spiral focus.
It uses a 2-inch dense comfort layer. It also offers two alternatives for grid width, 3 or 4 inches. Its unique design and comfort layers attract the customers to buy the purple mattress.
FAST FACTS ABOUT PURPLE MATTRESS
- Mattress Type: Foam Hybrid
- Firmness: Medium-Firm
- Mattress Height: 9.5 inches
- Warranty: Risk-free, 100-night trial with free shipping & setup, 10-year warranty
The Purple mattress’s feeling is profoundly different due to the features of its Purple comfort layer. The buckling is of the hyperelastic polymer allows some of the specialties of memory foam. It settles comfortably around the human body, specifically from the hip bone and shoulders, providing pressure relief. However, it is significantly more tender than memory foam.
The Purple has a more definite feel and a more supportive sleep spring than many all-foam opponents. Nevertheless, the feeling of being cradled is less obvious. The Purple offers sleepers the free vibe of relaxing on the mattress, despite its conventional traits.
Below, we outline the following factors of this mattress: construction and composition, feel and firmness, durability and edge support, motion transfer, temperature, and noise.
Mattress Construction and Composition
The Purple mattress comprises several sheets of foam. The base two layers are both made of polyurethane foam. On the other side, the central layer is a little leaner and meant to absorb force and pressure. The best part of the foam construction of the purple mattress is its top layer. The top layer is not of gel foam, latex foam, or some exclusive combination; they use a material called a hyper-elastic polymer. The material provides the gel feeling. However, it is not gel. It offers superb comfort and support to your back. Moreover, the hyper-elastic polymer is very stretchable and profoundly flexible.
The Purple mattress composition provides improved support through elasticity with the various depth choices, spun for the stretchy pliant features this trademarks. The non-toxic improved barrier allows heat retardant without the demand for harsh substances.
Feel and Firmness
If you weigh less than 250 pounds and more than 130 lbs, the purple mattress is perfect for you. According to the survey, people think the purple mattress is firm where you require it and soft where you fancy it. It is best for all kinds of sleep. The mattress always provides squishysupport and relief to the person and helps them to sleep comfortably.
Durability and Edge Support
The Purple mattress is durable and long-lasting due to hyper-elastic polymer. The edge support of the foam is pretty good. A mattress foam encasement goes around the edge of the gel grid to support the edge. You can sit or lie down close to the edge while still feeling safe.
When you climb into the mattress, your body produces motion. With a conventional foam mattress, this movement can interrupt the sleep of your partner. Particularly if one of you is more likely to rolling and using or significantly exceeds the opposite.
Innerspring beds typically have one big part of metal combining steel spirals beneath a foam layer. Confined rolls are more efficient at retreat movement. It is why Purple has formed a high-level method using Active Premium Coils in the New Purple Mattress.
Most foam mattresses are hot due to no way of airflow. The reason behind this may be the material is entirely solid, or a little space is there that causes less or difficult ventilation. A purple mattress is great so that it promotes airflow and allows you not to feel hot or too cold.
Its grid formation keeps your body above the foam so that the air could flow without any difficulty. Therefore, the Purple mattress regulates the temperature and provides a neutral surface for sleeping.
The purple mattress does not produce the noise and keeps the motion transfer isolated. It is the ideal mattress for people who quickly get disturbed from sleeping due to their partner’s movement.
Pros and Cons of the Purple Mattress
Like with every one of the best mattresses, as contrasted with similar product choices, there will be benefits as well as drawbacks. The Purple Mattress are no different than the rest of them, regardless of material construction, price point, and more.
If we failed to review this mattress option from every perspective, we would have been neglectful in our unbiased purpose here at Mattress Reviewer. The following are a few of the discovered pros and cons associated with the Purple Mattress.
- People in this store search for majestic mattresses that meet various sleep positions or body shapes. That is the purpose of the hyper-elastic polymer grid that Purple develops up. The design of the mattress is meant to provide comfortable sleep without any disturbance.
- If you want to sleep cool, a purple mattress is your answer. The grid-formation on the first layer generates pockets that help in airflow. This design of mattress provides supports to keep cool temperatures during sleep time.
- Purple mattress has a hundred days sleep trial that has no charges added. They provide free delivery with a 100% money-back guarantee, with no restocking charges or return charges.
- Purple mattresses cost a third of luxury created memory foam mattresses.
- The trademarked pattern of the Purple mattress forms strong support but soft foundations for the body. It indicates you will have sufficient comfort for the backbone and the spinal column, along with light pressure support for the arms and hipbones.
- Online services of the company are helpful, prompt, and perfect in communication. Moreover, they are available 24/7 for their customers.
- Temperature is neutral. If someone is likely to be warm than cold, the air flows accordingly.
- The purple mattress is the best alternative to memory foam.
- Purple mattresses are heavy, like 100lbs. Sometimes it isn’t easy to move here and there.
- If you like to sleep over the traditional foam and do not the polymer technology, you may not like it and consider it classic.
- Less than 130 lbs people do not see this mattress to be useful in any sleeping posture. These sleepers notice the mattress to be extremely thick. Probably, this group of small people does not weight to stimulate the stress release system.
- Slightly shorter than conventional mattresses, presenting this mattress not perfect for taller people.
- It has weaker edge support than the other mattresses.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Purple Mattress
We would be remiss if we failed to answer some of the most commonly-asked questions about this mattress in our Purple Mattress Reviews. For this reason, below are a few answers in our FAQ.
What is the cost of the Purple mattress?
The price of a full Purple mattress is $949. The dimension of the full purple mattress is 54″ x 76″ x 9.5″. If you want to buy Queen, King, or Cal King mattresses, these mattresses’ costs will be $1,099, $1,399, and $1,399, respectively.
What is the return policy of the Purple mattress?
The company asks the customer to spend 20 nights on the mattresses to adjust their body on the mattress. After 21 nights, the exchange and return policy gets started. They offer free shipping and return programs to facilitates the customers.
Can I purchase the purple mattress from the Purple store than buying online?
The purple company hardly opens its physical stores. However, if you want to purchase it from stores, they are widely available on brick and mortar merchandise.
Wrapping Up Our Purple Mattress Reviews
The Purple Mattress was the primary design created with the Purple Grid support layer. It has hyperelastic polymers formed into a grid design. This exclusive substance adheres to the body like the memory mattress, but it seems more tender and consumes less body temperature.
Other mattress elements incorporate transitional and comfort sheets of high-density polyfoam and a top formed from a polyester-viscose combination. The Purple is 9.5 inches thick and is rated universal and suitable for any sleep position. It is also breathable, flexible, and has a subtle response to hold it fixed to the cover.
The mattress has a zippered case that is simple to eliminate and tidy. The white color is augmented with the Purple mattresses logo and a diamond design too.
Overall, The Purple mattress is comfortable for people who tend to change their position during their sleep. The unique design lets the person enjoy their sleep without any interruption. It does not cause uncomfortableness due to motion transfer.
Additional Foam Hybrid Mattresses
While the Purple Mattress is a great choice for the best mattress, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you spend close to 1/3rd of your life prone on this product. As such, below are a few alternative options.
Interested in getting more information about mattresses, sleep tips, and recommendations for the best possible mattress option? If so, you may be interested in the Mattress Reviewer mailing list. We won’t spam you, and we don’t sell your data. That’s a promise.