Sleep is a very important part of human life and like we give importance to other aspects of our life, make efforts to improve them in all manners, we should not neglect the quality of our sleep. Usually, a person should sleep eight hours a day to remain healthy and active, and these eight hours should not be some ordinary hours.
The mattress that we use is vital in determining that either we will have the best sleep or add more fatigue to our already tired body. Casper wave mattress provides you the best sleep and takes away all day pain and aches with its special design and material used. With advanced layers and strategic placement of gel pods, this mattress will provide the softness and fluffiness of the cloud and the support that one needs for a smooth sleep.
The users who invest in Casper Wave Mattress never get disappointed, and their investments always pay off. Though the mattress may feel a bit expensive, you will find it worth paying once you invest in Casper Wave Mattress. Most customers have given the mattress favorable reviews and that has helped it become a favorite in very little time. We will explain in detail the major features that make this mattress stand out from the others.
Who This Mattress is Perfect For
One should choose this mattress for their pleasure only if they qualify in certain areas.
- Some like to sleep on their back, but not all mattresses are designed for back sleepers. Casper Wave mattress is specially designed for back sleepers as it provides perfect lumbar support through the zoned transition layer. The softness of the Casper Wave Mattress will let your hips sink in like a hot knife in butter, but the Targeted Gel Pod provides firm support even for a heavier person.
- Casper Wave Mattress is not only designed for back sleepers. The side sleeper can also enjoy the pleasure this mattress provides. The zoning of the mattress provides support under the shoulder area but, if you are heavier in weight, you might experience too much pressure in your shoulder area that it will take you out of your comfort zone.
- Most of the soft mattress has a drawback that it makes difficult to move as you feel stuck in it. But the Casper Wave Mattress top layers offer that firm support that lets you move easily on the mattress.
- Casper Wave Mattress construction and material used to make it expensive but, this mattress will last for a long time. If you have an investor’s mindset, then Casper wave mattress is definitely what you are looking for.
- It is best for people who have pain in their back and find it difficult to change sides while sleeping.
All About the Casper Wave Mattress
Casper wave mattress can be placed on flat surfaces that usually comes with it. The mattress is covered with a thick comfortable wool cover that feels like a sweater. The cover can be taken off easily for cleaning, and the material used is worn and tear resistive. Casper Wave Mattress comprises five layers; the first layer is composed of Flo foam with an open-cell structure. This structure will help in pressure relief and provide a cooling environment for the sleeper. The next layer is made up of latex that is comparatively tougher than Flo foam.
The third layer in the Casper Wave mattress is 1.5 inches of memory foam that helps people move around the mattress while sleeping and let the sleeper enjoy the mattress’s deep sinking softness. Above the base layer, the Casper Wave mattress has a firm level with notches beneath it for the placement of Supportive Gel Pods. The base level is polyfoam that has designed cutting of channels to help align the body and backbone and ensure pleasure for every type of body.
The unique construction of Casper Wave Mattress makes it a great fit for most sleepers. As comport is the primary objective in selecting a mattress, the manufacturers have paid special attention. Though this mattress is expensive in its category, you may find it cheaper than many. Casper Wave Mattress has special attention to pressure points such as hips, shoulders, and back by selecting specially designed material and structure.
- Mattress Type: Foam Hybrid
- Firmness: Medium
- Mattress Height: 13 inches
- Warranty: Risk-free, 100-night trial, free shipping & setup, 10-Year warranty.
As sleep is very important for daily routine. If your sleep pattern is disturbed, it will affect your physical and mental health. Eight hours of sleep is very important, or at least six hours, to keep your mind fresh and your physical health healthy.
Mattress Construction and Composition
The thickness of the caper wave mattress is 13 inches. First of all, it is covered in a very soft cover; then, there is an open-celled polyfoam of 1-inch thickness. After this, there is a ventilated latex foam of 1.5 inches thickness.
After this, there is a memory foam that is pressure relieving and has a thickness of 1.5 inches. Then it is followed by a transition layer of zoned construction. Finally, there comes the standard layer of polyfoam. The mattress is made in the USA.
Feel and Firmness
The firmness of the Casper wave mattress is 7 out of 10. The firmness is about medium for the people who weigh more than 230 pounds. It is softer for people who weigh less than 230 pounds. It is a good mattress for people who sleep on their backs. For people who weigh more and sleep on their stomach, it is softer for them. If the people who are light and medium weigh, there is a pressure relief for them.
Durability and Edge Support
It has a high density of polyfoam as it has pocked coils. As it is high-density foam, so it provides partial edge support. As it is made of latex polyfoam, it tends to survive more than the other made foams. It has a good score in durability. It has a good period of durability.
When you sleep with others, just like with your partner, you may consider some motion when one moved on the mattress, but it is good in motion isolation as it has the first layer of polyfoam that absorbs the motion. It has a good score in motion isolation.
The Casper wave mattress is breathable. There are air channels that allow the airflow and the gel inside the mattress to keep it cool. By having a cooling effect, you will enjoy the sleep the whole night, and the hot sleepers like it too much.
The Casper wave mattress is silent, and when someone moves, it does not make any noise. In this way, the other person on the bed will not be disturbed by the bed’s movement.
Pros and Cons of the Casper Wave Mattress
Like with every one of the best mattresses, as contrasted with similar product choices, there will be benefits as well as drawbacks. The Casper Wave Mattress are no different than the rest of them, regardless of material construction, price point, and more.
If we failed to review this mattress option from every perspective, we would have been neglectful in our unbiased purpose here at Mattress Reviewer. The following are a few of the discovered pros and cons associated with the Casper Wave Mattress.
It has many advantages over the other mattresses, and that are discussed below.
- It is best for people who have aches and pain in their back.
- It provides great support and helps in pressure relief.
- It has a gel that gives a cooling effect.
- It keeps the spinal aligned, and the posture remains straight.
- There is an air escape that allows the airflow.
- It has premium foam that keeps you cozy.
- It is a silent mattress.
- It provides motion isolation.
- It is best for hot sleepers.
- It provides edge support and provides ease of movement.
- It is a heavy end mattress and a little bit expensive.
- It is available only in one level of firmness.
- The people whose weight is more it is much softer them.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Casper Wave Mattress
We would be remiss if we failed to answer some of the most commonly-asked questions about this mattress in our Casper Wave Mattress Reviews. For this reason, below are a few answers in our FAQ.
Wrapping Up Our Casper Wave Mattress Reviews
It is a very supportive mattress for side sleepers and back sleepers who weigh less than 230 pounds. It has gel pods that provide a cooling effect the whole night. You get a free trial of 100 days. It is best for the pain who has pain in their back. It provides complete motion isolation, and the other person on the bed doesn’t get disturbed. It is a premium foam that is very cozy and comfortable.
The construction quality of the Casper wave mattress is very good that makes it durable. It gives a trial period of 110 days, if you don’t like it, you can return it, and it is refundable. It is the best mattress, and it has many features, but it is a high-end mattress, and money spend on it is not wasted as it is a long-term investment and has a good durability time, so it is a valuable mattress to purchase.
Other Mattress Options From Casper
Additional Foam Hybrid Mattresses
While the Casper Wave Mattress is a great choice for the best mattress, it’s always good to have alternatives. This is especially true when you spend close to 1/3rd of your life prone on this product. As such, below are a few alternative options.
Interested in getting more information about mattresses, sleep tips, and recommendations for the best possible mattress option? If so, you may be interested in the Mattress Reviewer mailing list. We won’t spam you, and we don’t sell your data. That’s a promise.